2008-12-28

1917 Records suck

Today I received a parcel from Get Outta Town Records which I ordered on Dec 18 and was shipped on Dec 20. Fastest shipment for small labels.
It lacks one CD but it's ok. I think they will send it soon.

Let's match up the 1917 records problem.
I ordered 2 shirts and 1 EP on Nov 8.
I sent an e-mail several times but no respose so I sent a myspace message and he replied.
He said he would ship in the following weekend on Dec 11.
So he had to do it on 12, 13 or 14.
I asked him a confirmation to ship mines and he just replied "yes" on Dec 19.
It's ok if he really shipped it because of christmas season.
But if he ripped off me, I will spread it to the world as hard as possible.
Some of Americans are so fucking lazy especially who living in the westcoast.

0 件のコメント: